Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Blog Contest!

As promised, a blog contest for free stuff! As if any of you need more yarn...

This is a destashing more than a contest, I must say. I took a good look at my stash and saw some things that don't have projects attached to them. Leave me a comment and give me a link to a knitting blog you like to read and also tell me which one of the three items you'd like. I'll draw names out of a hat for each item. Please don't all say Yarn Harlot. We all know she's great but I'm interested in undiscovered blogs, not ones with 7534875849357894375893475934 subscribers.

Enter before 5 p.m. (CST) on Friday, April 27th. I will draw the three winners while celebrating getting through another chemistry test. I'll post winners and a list of interesting blog reads on Friday evening.

The Prizes
1. )Two skeins of Fortissima Cotton sock yarn in a kelly green color, 231 yds/ball, 26sts/4 in on US 1-2. I made some socks for my mom out of this stuff and it's really soft and nice to knit with.


2.) Four skeins of fingering weight 100% wool from Jojoland, 220 yds/ball, 7-8sts/in on US 1-3. This would be good for lace. It's not scratchy wool.


3) The Spring Interweave Knits
Somehow, I wound up with an extra copy. Who wants it?