Thursday, May 03, 2007

Gifted Ribby Cardi

Theresa of Knitting Underway fame posted last week about her dissatisfaction with her Ribby Cardi and asked if anyone would be interested in it and she sent it to ME! Can you believe it? That Theresa! I'm going to find something really nice to send her!

The cardi is absolutely beautiful and it fits too, although I won't likely wear it until it cools off again in the fall. I had an audience as I took pictures of it for you:

Something about that head popping up from the neck of the sweater made me laugh. "Oh, are you taking my picture? Oh OK, I'll pose..."

Thanks so much for sending it, Theresa! I'm sure it will see lots of use next fall and winter!!

I also just received a skein of Posh Yarns Emily in "Tickly" from Elaine! It's so soft! I don't know what I'll make with it just yet. Either a pair of socks or maybe some baby booties and hat sets. We'll see!


Thanks, Elaine!!!!